The New Christian Academy (NCA) is a private, non-sectarian, and Christian-family-owned school located in the heart of Central Luzon—Tarlac City, Philippines.
It was founded in the year 2000. In its early years, NCA started as “New Era Learning Center,”—a school for young achievers. Over the years, it became an academy that offers complete preschool, elementary, secondary, and senior high school grade levels.
With the demands of this day and age, NCA started a new frontier to offer online education. It envisions reaching every Filipino family from the different parts of the world and allows every child to gain access to private and quality education through the use of advanced technologies.
A global avenue and gateway in offering learning opportunities in developing self-propelling children and individuals capable of becoming achievers of this day and age.
Introduce dynamic and innovative conventional and non-conventional learning opportunities and experiences to children and individuals in this modern media culture.
- Make learning easy, cooperative, collaborative, self-paced, interesting, and viable through family-supervised and directed means.
- Provide assistance to the parents, and promote awareness of the importance of their bigger participation in educating their children.
- Offer academic learning modes that are reactive to the needs of individuals and their environment at their own pace and interest.
- To deliver an adaptable system of learning that will empower parents and every member of the family.
- To assist in producing globally productive learners, thinkers, and young achievers of this world.