The New Christian Academy (NCA) is a private, non-sectarian, and Christian-family-owned school located in the heart of Central Luzon—Tarlac City, Philippines.
It was founded in the year 2000. In its early years, NCA started as “New Era Learning Center,”—a school for young achievers. Over the years, it became an academy that offers complete preschool, elementary, secondary, and senior high school grade levels.
With the demands of this day and age, NCA started a new frontier to offer online education. It envisions reaching every Filipino family from different parts of the world and allows every child to gain access to private and quality education through advanced technologies.
Maintain an academic institution that promotes nature-based education, character building, and academic excellence.
Produce exemplary citizens of tomorrow by providing the essential knowledge about man’s daily life activities and moral responsibilities.
- Serve as a partner of the government and the Church in molding children to become prime movers in this globally changing environment.
- Assist the parents, and promote awareness of the importance of their more significant participation in educating their children.
- Offer academic learning modes that are reactive to the needs of individuals and their environment at their own pace and interest.
- Introduce dynamic and innovative conventional and non-conventional learning opportunities and experiences to children and individuals.
- Produce globally productive learners, thinkers, and young achievers of this world.